Re: Archives and lesson plans

From: Sages7
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 15:20:11 PDT

    In a message dated 04/27/2000 1:29:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    Artemis420 writes:

    << need a lesson plan for an art project that would cover the salt marshes
    or
     swampy places at the edge of the ocean. >>
    As far as I know they are still located at the Getty home page, but you
    should also check out the EPA's web site. Has an entire unit on wetlands.
    I believe it is www.epa.gov/teachers

    Hope this helps! :)
    Heather

    ---