Smelly clay

From: Wendy Birch (wendy570)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 14:17:19 PDT

    I have a clay reclaim can (a plastic trash can) inside
    which I put water and have students place their
    leftover clay. The only problem is that is smells
    really bad-we call it the stinky feet barrel. Is this
    normal or am I doing something wrong? Is there
    anything I can do to reduce the smell?
    Thanks,
    Wendy
    Tennessee