Fish Printing

From: Pam Signorelli (psignore.us)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 14:07:17 PDT

    Someone asked:
    "With all this talk about fish printing I think I would like to try it with the
    real thing instead of the rubber ones we have except......
    how much does this end up costing? and who pays for it? With 6 big tables in my
    room I thought it would be ideal to have 6 frozen fish, but the cost????"

    I usually try to go to local grocery store fish markets and ask them to donate the fish. Once they hear the crazy thing I am going to do with them, and see some examples, they have always given me a couple of fish. I give them lots of credit in my displays.

    Pam Signorelli

    ---