Re(2): Re(2): Createx monotype inks

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 13:39:59 PDT

    I agree - I just told someone else about rice paper - the brayers are
    worthless - some students like the flat burnisher - Japanese made - tied
    up with raffia - Daniel Smith has fabulous materials - I did not go for
    the 99 dollar alum rolling pin however. One of my students had a marble
    rolling pin that worked great in place of the press. Thanks for the
    thoughts.

    Sue E. Stewart
    Sumner High School

    ---