More Van Gogh relatives

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 11:45:27 PDT

    Here's a few more>>>>>

    Not to mention...
    The grandfather from Yugoslavia - U. Gogh
    Another cousin who lived in Mexico - Grin Gogh
    The uncle who left his wife -Pleez Don Gogh
    His Italian uncle - Day Gogh
    and the cousin who was slow to answer email - S. Car Gogh

    > Vincent
    > Van Gogh had many relatives. Among them were:
    > His dizzy aunt: Verti Gogh
    > The brother who ate prunes: Gotta Gogh
    > The brother who worked at a convenience store: Stopn Gogh
    > The broth

    maryann
    http://www.brightring.com

    "It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative
    expression and knowledge."
              Albert Einstein

    ---