Re(2): Createx monotype inks

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 10:23:53 PDT

    Are you using a spoon or something to burnish the paper? I also find that
    the paper wetness has a lot to do with the transfer - I soaked paper (did
    not use the Arches - had really good luck with card stock of a sort)
    overnight or left it damp, covered it with dry cleaners plastic. My high
    school kids used wide spoons that they also use for block printing - we
    got the brilliant colors as advertised. I just think the conditions have
    to be just right and that takes a bit of experimenting. I would like to
    know if anyone has used a press with the colors as I also use them for
    adult workshops.

    Sue E. Stewart
    Sumner High School

    ---