re:Jazz gloss paint

From: jane mary (mjart49)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 05:43:07 PDT

    I love these paints also. They work well when paonting on metal or aluminum.
    We made 'TapTaps'.These are buses used in Haiti. I got a wonderfulexample
    from Crizmac.There is also a book called Taptap which is a delightful story
    about these buses.I think the author is Williams.We also painted clay with
    these paints and they looked like they were glased because they stayed
    glossy. Only problem is when these paints become warm even after they are
    dry the paint becomes tacky. So be careful of thet. Otherwise they are a
    great paint.MJ