bad 80s music

From: Cory Wanamaker (cory)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 04:42:27 PDT

    Look, I understand if bell bottoms came back, and beetles are the hot new car, but I could never justify listening to a Go - Gos album again. Thats right, I said album.... or worse yet, could the world be ready for a "wham" reunion tour. If I hadn't spent so much time practicing my "Dirty Dancing" while listening to White Snake, I might have gotten better grades in High School. All I can remember about school was that they were trying to Blinde Me With Science. When ever we showered in gym class I Always Felt Like, Someone Was Whatching Me, I had no privacy. It was always a Thriller to meet new people, especially that niced Boy, I think his name was George. Well, need to beat it,

    Have a good day,
    cory