Re: Embeddin pics--papermaking project

From: sharonbk
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 19:03:17 PDT

    <<Does the ink bleed out? >>

    I don't know for sure how badly it would bleed, but I know when I've gotten
    a printout from a color printer and somehow gotten it wet, the colors do
    seem to run. So dunno. You could try wetting a printout and see what
    happened. If it would work, it would be neat to try....

    Artwork & Lesson Plans, Genealogy,
    Contra Dance & Celtic Music Info