Re: Embeddin pics--papermaking project

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 18:54:07 PDT

    I wonder if photographs copied on a color printer would work. the kids could
    bring in their own photos and I could copy them on the scanner. Anyone tried
    that? Does the ink bleed out? I do paper making with second grade and then we
    do chinese brush writing on the finished product. Would like to try something
    different. Janet

    ---