Re: Jazz Gloss Tempera

From: MarshArt
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 16:28:40 PDT

    In a message dated 4/26/00 4:44:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    softsnow writes:

    > I started getting my supplies for next year in today and two of the things
    > that I received were a set of Jazz Gloss Tempera Flourescents and a set of
    > Jazz Gloss Tempera Metallics (both from Sax). I was excited so I've tried
    > them out already..

    A word of caution about these wonderful paints. Don't stack them on each
    other for a week or two. Even though they are dry to touch, they stilla re
    "tacky". I did blot paintings with them ( 3 colors on dripped on and then
    folded.) some of the paint was a little thick at the fold. I had them in my
    drying rack but thought it wa OK to stack them before giving them out for the