Publication

From: dj (djash)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 16:29:06 PDT

    Judy was kind enough to write this in one of her e-mails to me. (Judy,
    It's been really great corresponding with you over my spring break) It
    sounded interesting to me and I was wondering what the rest of you
    thought? Thanks for your input. Donna

    >I have read about assessment in the National Art Education Association
    publication Art Education (I am pretty sure that is the name). Your
    daily grades and jobs assessment would be of value to art educators
    everywhere--and are better than many ideas I have seen published. I do
    not know how you go about submitting ideas to Art Education--but if your
    have a mind to write--it would be worth a try.<

    ---