Re: Needed : interesting papermaking project

From: MarshArt
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 16:07:54 PDT

    Try embossing. I just saw a segment on HGTV wher a professional papermaker
    cut the bottoms off of plastic gatorade bottles or other juice bottles and
    put the slurry (quite wet) into it. Using a sponge, she pressed it down &
    absorbed most of the water ,and then let it dry. Two of these together form a
    decorative sphere-like ornament.

    Marsh

    ---