Jazz Gloss Tempera

From: Donald Peters (softsnow)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 13:24:04 PDT

    I think we've discussed this already but...

    I started getting my supplies for next year in today and two of the things
    that I received were a set of Jazz Gloss Tempera Flourescents and a set of
    Jazz Gloss Tempera Metallics (both from Sax). I was excited so I've tried
    them out already..

    I have to say I was very pleased with them. They covered easily, the
    metallics looked metallic, they stayed shiny after drying and best of all
    (imo) actually smelled good! (you know how some of those temperas can smell
    a little rank)

    Just thought I would pass this on for those still filling out next years
    requisitions.

    Pat