Looking for Robert Miller

From: SheSails2
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 08:16:42 PDT

    Hey Margaret..It's me..(Paula, who is also from Georgia)

    I'd like to hear more about the Robert Miller you are trying to find. Please
    share information about the lesson, if you can. There are a lot of
    interesting people with the name "Robert Miller"--I found one who was aka Ben
    Lexcen. He was an Australian yachtsman and marine architect who designed the
    Australia II..It was the first non American yacht to win the America's Cup
    (sailing) in 1983.
            (brittanica.com)

    I know, I know--he's not the one you're looking for, right?

    I also found a bit of information from Compton's Encyclopedia Online..Look
    for this address-- http://comptonsv3.web.aol.com/

       Go to the section about the American Civil War. I saw an engraving of a
    school, the interior of a church service, a painting from 1865 showing
    cottages, a lithograph of the burning of Richmond, photographs, and the
    drawing of a confederate soldier. None of these works was directly
    attributed to Robert Miller, but if you let me know what I'm looking for,
    maybe I'll know it when I see it. I'll keep looking when I have time...

    By the way, I LOVE a treasure hunt...and I DID search for Easter Eggs this
    past weekend...<G> Hope this will be of some help. Keep in touch.

    Paula Puckett

    ---