Projects 1st thru 8th gr.

From: mtaylor (mtaylor.ca.us)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 07:47:26 PDT

    What are some suggestions of art lessons that can be done at the same time
    by 1st graders through 8th graders. I will be teaching those age levels and
    all in between and I want similar projects for my own sanity. They will be
    divided up into diff. classes by age, but I want them to do the same stuff.
    I realize that the abilities are different, but they can still have similar
    themes with the same supplies needed.

    ---