Re: Kites

From: Sages7
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 06:41:36 PDT

    In a message dated 04/25/2000 9:34:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    gregjuli writes:

    << 'm looking for information on kites. >>

    Here are some sites I had marked.
    www.skratch-pad.com/kites/make.html
    www.sound.net/~kiteguy/tetkite/tetkite.htm.aloha.net/~bigwind/20kidkites.html
    www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/kites/diamond

    I know that I saw instructions for making the fish kite on one of those
    pages. I am not sure which one. I will look at school for the info. and get
    back to you. I do have written instructions on making a diamond (shape) kite.
    My second graders are constructing one as we speak. They love it!
    Good luck!
    Heather :)

    ---