Free Visuals for art Teachers

From: Cory Wanamaker (cory)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 06:39:12 PDT

            Hello to all you copyright lawbreakers out there. Also known as Art teachers struggling for budget money for visuals. Maybe I can help a little.
            There have been a lot of people looking for sculpture visuals etc. I have a web site with my work on it, and you are welcome to copy them as long as it is for educational purposes and they are not being publised or used for monitary gain. This is for my fellow educators only...I realize how hard it is to get copy from people, so here is a chance for you to download pictures and not break any copyright laws. Your districts technology directors will be proud of you.. I know you will sleep better at night knowing you didn't break the copyright law. Now all you have to do is get rid of those bootleg copies of bad 80s music and your illegal copy of Dali, the real years... .
    The address is: www.airyhillstudio.com
    enjoy
    cory wanamaker
    educator - artist.