re: papermaking

From: mcgugan (mcgugan)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 06:11:26 PDT

    We have made bowls using old plastic bowls and balloons for the forms. Some are made with formed sheets, some with un-formed paper pulp. All are coated with acrylic polymer. One student made a small box of woven strips of hand-made paper.

     Also, this semester we made matboard plates for embossments and got some interesting results using our hand-made paper and running them through a press.

    Joy

    ---