Needed : interesting papermaking project

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema-state.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 23:36:04 PDT

    Cut heavier weight papers into bookmark shapes. Punch hole, add
    thread/yarn tassle. Research artists' signatures and motifs. Put these on
    bookmarks in pen and ink. Laminate if needed (add tassle later). Give to
    elementary level students as a "buddy gift."
                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

    |Heidi McElroy wrote:
    |> Greetings,
    |> I would like my art two students to experience papermaking, but I'd
    |> like to do more than just make a few pieces.

    Ann Heineman.....aheinema-state.edu
    Greensview School....Upper Arlington City Schools
    (614)487-5050 ... Voice Mail 487-6456 Box 522

    ---