Re: russian folk art

From: Casart9197
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 20:35:49 PDT

    Look up on the internet search "matryoshkas" and you will find many sites you
    can download/print images off of. Also, Culture Smart has a template for 3 of
    these dolls. I know 'cos I just did this myself to make a color poster for
    reference and it worked out great. Also there is a catalog called the
    Sovietski catalog- You might try searching for it on-line, I can't remember
    if it's online- but I know in the last catalog they had a color hardcovered
    book on matryoshkas for I think $20.
    Hope this helps
    Christine in Binghamton, New York

    ---