Needed : interesting papermaking project

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 17:58:04 PDT

    Greetings,
            I would like my art two students to experience papermaking, but I'd
    like to do more than just make a few pieces. Does anyone have any
    successful projects? Last year I had students make a special occasion card
    out of their paper. Some even designed the occasion. I need a fresh idea.
    Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Heidi in VA.

    ---