Re: mola site

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 17:20:47 PDT

    In a message dated 4/25/00 3:48:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time, AALBAINY
    writes:

    << http://quilting.miningco.com/hobbies/quilting/library/weekly/aa072297.htm

    This is a great site but not all links would let me in or they turned out to
    be a server of some type without any apparent connection to molas. Am I
    missing something.
    Roberta

    ---