Re: attn:Reatha

From: Batmom44
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 14:48:34 PDT

    Yeah, we in SC know what you mean. Whan Dick Riley, currently US Sec. of
    Education, was governor we made some serious headway. Since then it has been
    a constant struggle to maintain what he started. Our current governor seems
    to be a little more in touch with the needs of education. But we have been
    through some hard Republican times.
    Reatha

    ---