attn:Reatha

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jeannie_sandoval)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 12:01:44 PDT

    Our former Gov was an educator and he did wonderful things, like creating
    the Lottery and money from it goes to a state wide Pre-K/Head Start program.
      $$$ for technology in the schools, HOPE scholarship for HS kids with a 'B'
    avg (pays for college) and even for teachers who teach in critical need
    areas. Our old Gov was great. This one has never been in education and
    obviously needs to go back to school. His ideas are to out there and we as a
    state, will lose quality teachers due to it. I will keep the list posted on
    the situation here in GA.
    Thanks for asking. Have a great day!
    jeannie