Re: I need an art joke

From: LJones4ART
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 07:37:47 PDT

    << Does antone have a
     good art joke I can start the evening with? >>
    Three very challanged men attempeted to steal some precious art pieces from
    the Louvre. They were captured not two blocks away when their van ran out of
    gas. When they were questioned about their faulty plan, their reply was,
    "We had no Monet to buy Degas to make de Van Gough."

    ~Groan!~ but it always gets a chuckle.

    ---