RE: I need an art joke

From: Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 06:43:45 PDT

    Early one morning, a mother went in to wake up her son.

    "Wake up, son. It's time to go to school!"

    "But why, Mom? I don't want to go."

    "Give me two reasons why you don't want to go."

    "Well, the kids hate me for one, and the teachers hate me also!"

    "Oh, that's no reason not to go to school. Come on now and get
    ready."

    "Give me two reasons why I should go to school."

    "Well, for one, you're 52 years old. And for another, you're the
    PRINCIPAL!"

    jnagel