RE: I need an art joke

From: Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 06:40:31 PDT

    It was the art teacher's teachers birthday and the students
    decided that they would each buy their teacher a gift.

    The first student, whose parents own a florist shop, gave her a
    present. She held it and said "I guess that it is flowers". "How
    did you guess?" asked the little boy. She laughed and thanked
    him.

    The second student, whose parents own a candy store, gave her a
    present. She held it and said, "I guess that is some candy."

    "How did you guess?" asked the little boy. She again laughed and
    thanked him also.

    The third student, whose parents own a bottle shop, gave her a
    box which was leaking. The teacher touched the liquid with her
    finger and tasted it. "Mmmmm is it wine?" she asked.

    "No," said the little girl.

    So she tasted it again. "Is it champaigne?" she asked.

    "No," replied the little girl, "It is a puppy."

    jnagel