Re: Polaroids

From: frecklesspot (frecklesspot)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 20:46:14 PDT

    I wrote earlier about doing the Poloraids at a museum following a Tibetan exhibit....we DID NOT pull the film apart. The inside layers are very toxic, especially when working with younger children. We wrote on the photo as it was developing and the lines and colors stayed on the photo.
    Judy in OK

    ---