Re: MOre Ablut Molas Let ME Know

From: Iteachart7
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 20:21:12 PDT

    In a message dated 4/24/00 6:35:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Alasann1
    writes:

    <<
     Please let me know if You have more historical information about Molas. I
     have kids from Hispanic Origin in our school that might have more family
     tie-ins. One Colombian Mom brought in one from "home". Please teach me how
     teach.

    Go to the Davis Publications web site, they have a MOLA news letter. It's
    loaded with info!
    Gabrielle

    ---