Re: Sculpture

From: Iteachart7
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 20:16:44 PDT

    In a message dated 4/24/00 3:06:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, pknott

     Anyone in the SE PA or South New Jersey area? I just saw that the Grounds
     for Sculpture in Trenton New Jersey is featuring Red Grooms this spring.
     The Grounds is the BEST place! I can't rave about it enough.
     Would the group that met at the Philadelphia museum on Good Friday be
     interested in another excursion?