Re: Mad (short)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 19:07:00 PDT

    In a message dated 4/24/00 12:49:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
    astroboy writes:
    << Hey shrink it and pin it to a white wall with a
     magnifying glass hanging in front of it. Over a ladder. See if
     anyone goes over and reads it. Then ask:
     Which/What artist climbed the ladder to read the word YES?
     Which/What artist was the one who did this in a gallery? >>

    Cute idea. Of course we all know; John Lennon climbed and Yoko Ono wrote it.
    Janice

    ---