Re: New thread? Polaroid "paintings"

From: Sages7
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 15:25:53 PDT

    In a message dated 04/24/2000 1:48:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    buerklej.fl.us writes:

    << Anyone actually ever DO this? >>

    Yes, It is called photo emulsion transfer and also image transfer. It is
    wonderful. A variety of different media can be applied to the image, such as
    colored pencil, oil pastel, watercolor, etc.

    Check out the Polaroid website. I also have a great book about it, but do not
    have it with me. I can send later. Which book did you get?

    Hope this helps,
    Heather :)

    ---