Re: Sculpture

From: DeDeRuss
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 15:17:35 PDT

    In a message dated 4/24/00 12:06:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    pknott writes:

    << Anyone in the SE PA or South New Jersey area? I just saw that the Grounds
     for Sculpture in Trenton New Jersey is featuring Red Grooms this spring.
     The Grounds is the BEST place! I can't rave about it enough.

     Would the group that met at the Philadelphia museum on Good Friday be
     interested in another excursion? >>

    Let us know when you will be going>

    ---