Re: Thanks / CAST OFF

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 14:52:25 PDT

    Judy,

     Yes,I do feel loved. I have received animated bouquets with music no
    less! Gladiolas from South Dakota this morning!
    (Thanks, Lisa/Purpleart)

    I have been privy to some of your serious battle field injury stories
    that make mine pale.

    This list is so great... just feel a little down or upset... go to
    the list for immediate pick me up. Feel elated about something ...
    What better place to share!

    Sharon from NJ
    --To respond to me directly click on heneborn

    ----------
    >From: "Nagel, Judy" <JNagel>
    >Subject: RE: Thanks / CAST OFF
    >Date: Mon, Apr 24, 2000, 11:01 AM

    > Sharon, You should feel honored. I can't think of anybody else on this list
    > who's been serenaded before!....Mr Bluebird on her shoulder...it's the truth
    > it's actual...everything is satisfactual...Judy

    > jnagel

     what a wonderful day. Plenty of sunshine headed my way. Zip ah dee
    doo dah, zip ah dee a !"
    > (All together, now.) Congratulations on the cast removal. <G>
      All the best,
     Paula

    ---