Sculpture

From: Patricia Knott (pknott)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 12:06:32 PDT

    > I'm looking for some sort of magazine/journal which pertains to sculpture.

    Try Sculpture magazine or the web site for the International Sculpture
    Organization

    http://www.sculpture.org

    Anyone in the SE PA or South New Jersey area? I just saw that the Grounds
    for Sculpture in Trenton New Jersey is featuring Red Grooms this spring.
    The Grounds is the BEST place! I can't rave about it enough.

    Would the group that met at the Philadelphia museum on Good Friday be
    interested in another excursion?

    Patty

    ---