Re: New thread? Polaroid "paintings"

From: San D Hasselman (kprs)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 11:46:10 PDT

    Years ago I did this....I recommend that you call Poloroid. They sent a
    representative to the school with cameras and gave us a workshop. My brain being
    what it is, I would hate to give you the wrong directions. I DO remember that the
    chemicals themselves involved inside the print (between the layers) are not
    healthy, but if you follow the reps directions, everything will be OK...One of the
    reasons I did not make this part of my curriculum is the expense of the film and
    the availability of cameras.

    San D