Re: Mad (short)

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 10:43:22 PDT

    Beth Goodwin wrote:
    I thought the X generation funny was very humorous. Have you posted
    this in class. Hey shrink it and pin it to a white wall with a
    magnifying glass hanging in front of it. Over a ladder. See if
    anyone goes over and reads it. Then ask:
    Which/What artist climbed the ladder to read the word YES?
    Which/What artist was the one who did this in a gallery?
    Don't tell them the answer and have them look it up for homework!
    Not mad - Happy,
    Sandra
    astroboy

    ---