New thread? Polaroid "paintings"

From: Buerkle, Jennifer (buerklej.fl.us)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 10:38:48 PDT

    Hi, everyone..

    Just got in an order of books I bought 'cold' from a catalog, and one is
    especially intriguing, showing very impressionistic products made from Polaroid
    prints. Evidently when the inner emulsion is still soft, you can score and
    otherwise manipulate it. Anyone actually ever DO this?

    Jen in Tallahassee

    ---