Re:Easter Greetings

From: jane mary (mjart49)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 06:28:40 PDT

    To Judy and all the artsednetters, Judy, you have said it so well. We need
    appreciation for each other. We look to get respect from people outside of
    school and sometimes there are fellow teachers in our own buildings that
    show us no respect.I say to work with the ones that do show respect for each
    other and try to ignore the negative feelings from the few. Chances are they
    have their own problems and they are taking it out on us.
    We are lucky that we have a subject to teach that we love so much.
    Regarding the art night info. you asked for eons ago, it is in snail mail.
    Thanks for your letter and Happy Easter! mj