Re: Thanks--WetSet answers

From: Janjarreau
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 20:55:42 PDT

    In a message dated 4/23/00 10:47:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
    sharonbk writes:

     You guys are great! Where else could I email a question at about 10 pm (east
    coast) on a Sunday night for something that needed an answer NOW and get such
    fast, helpful responses?! :-)
    I guess because we are too stupid to go to bed :) but I think I will
    anyway. Our kids and their friends were here over the weekend and I am
    pretty tired. Sharon, good luck with the slime. Don't stay up too late.