Thanks--WetSet answers

From: sharonbk
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 20:45:24 PDT

    Thanks to everyone who's written through the list or privately. I got the darn things out of the water and scrubbed them off as best as I could, but before soaking the next batch (tomorrow) I'll get some Dawn detergent (what everyone seems to recommend) and see if that removes the oily residue more easily. (This stuff is really gross at this stage!)

    You guys are great! Where else could I email a question at about 10 pm (east coast) on a Sunday night for something that needed an answer NOW and get such fast, helpful responses?! :-)

    Sharon
    http://home.adelphia.net/~sharonbk
    Artwork & Lesson Plans, Genealogy,
    Contra Dance & Celtic Music Info