Re: help--Wet Set clay info needed ASAP

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 20:34:22 PDT

    I understand that the water needs to be really cold for a good set.
    Sharon from NJ
    --To respond to me directly click on heneborn
    ----------
    From: sharonbk
    Subject: help--Wet Set clay info needed ASAP
    Date: Sun, Apr 23, 2000, 9:56 PM
    Hi--and yikes!

    I brought some Wet Set clay pieces home this weekend to soak in water
    (per directions). It's time to get them out and I remember reading
    that you have to sort of scrub off the waxy coating, but I left my
    directions at school. Do you use hot water or cold? Do you have to
    get all of the oil off? (We'll be painting these, so I assume so...)
    Is there anything else I should know about what to do with these
    things??

    Thanks!

    Sharon
    http://home.adelphia.net/~sharonbk