Re: Easter Greeting to all faiths

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 19:28:06 PDT

    Judy,

    That was such a beautiful, heartfelt Easter message. Thank you. One of the
    things I've felt religion did for us was to provide model for living. Even
    if one has trouble actually believing some aspects of a particular religion,
    one would certainly have to agree that if we all behaved as that religion
    suggested we behaved, then the world would be a better place. Happy Easter
    to you, too. Peace to all.

    Mark

    ---