Re: help--Wet Set clay info needed ASAP

From: croberts (b2w6w4kn)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 19:15:05 PDT

    Doesn't matter...probably warmer water will take off the oily film easier than cold water. It won't hurt it.
    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School
    Kinston NC 28501

    I brought some Wet Set clay pieces home this weekend to soak in water (per directions). It's time to get them out and I remember reading that you have to sort of scrub off the waxy coating, but I left my directions at school. Do you use hot water or cold? Do you have to get all of the oil off? (We'll be painting these, so I assume so...) Is there anything else I should know about what to do with these things??
        Artwork & Lesson Plans, Genealogy,
        Contra Dance & Celtic Music Info