help--Wet Set clay info needed ASAP

From: sharonbk
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 18:56:06 PDT

    Hi--and yikes!

    I brought some Wet Set clay pieces home this weekend to soak in water (per directions). It's time to get them out and I remember reading that you have to sort of scrub off the waxy coating, but I left my directions at school. Do you use hot water or cold? Do you have to get all of the oil off? (We'll be painting these, so I assume so...) Is there anything else I should know about what to do with these things??

    Thanks!

    Sharon
    http://home.adelphia.net/~sharonbk
    Artwork & Lesson Plans, Genealogy,