Evaluation Form Suggestions

From: Elizabeth (ewhite)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 17:35:17 PDT

    Hi! My name is Elizabeth White. I am currently doing an internship
    through the University of Oregon at a local non-profit Art Center here in
    Eugene Oregon. A portion of my internship has been devoted to formulating
    two questionnaires that can be used to evaluate the Center’s programs. One
    form will be used as an evaluation tool for the youth classes and another
    will be used for evaluating the adult classes. They will be handed out at
    the end of each class term for each student to fill out and return to us.

    I am searching on the Internet in hopes to find some existing forms that
    can be used as guidelines as we create our own. It would be a great help
    to me if you can offer any advice on how you formulated your evaluation
    system or, if you wouldn’t mind supplying us with a copy of your form, I
    could send you a self-addressed stamped envelope or our fax number is
    listed below.

    Thank you for your efforts,
    Elizabeth White
    Evaluation Coordinator Intern