Re: Easter Greeting to all faiths

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 16:44:49 PDT

    In a message dated 4/23/00 12:28:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    mdecker writes:

    << I know many of you will not have time to read this.....but, sometimes
     letters are meant to be written. This is my chance to have a voice.

    Judy - this letter is beautiful! I hope that all take time to read your
    message from
    the heart. I've saved it for future uplifting when needed. thanks Roberta

    ---