Re: Remedios Varo

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 13:26:29 PDT

    ----------
    From: Teri Brudnak <tbrudnak>
    Date: Sun, Apr 23, 2000, 7:50 AM

    Subject: Remedios Varo
    From: "Sharon Henneborn" <heneborn>
    Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 18:56:09 -0400

    At the Woman's Art Museum in DC currently is an exhibit of the work of
    Surrealist Remedios Varo.

    Thanks, Sharon!!
    I wish more of us knew about this wonderful artist--and you are
    spreading the word. I first saw her work years ago at the Pheonix Art
    Museum and use her as an example when ever I teach a lesson on
    Surrealism.
    Teri Brudnak

    ---