Re: Digital vs. Traditional

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 07:06:20 PDT

    In a message dated 4/23/00 3:55:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time, pknott
    writes:

    << I'd hate to take away "the magic" of the darkroom. >>

    Just a thought from a young perspective - my daughter is a photography major
    she has learned on the SLR cameras and also digital. She is collecting old
    cameras as she loves the process and creativity that they have. She is
    interning
    as a wedding photographer now in Kansas City and absolutely loves it. Both
    processes are used. Cropping is done on the computer and she assists in that
    alot. She was raised in an artistic atmosphere - never wanted to be in the
    arts -
    but - oops - something rubbed off. Roberta

    ---